Saturday, April 11, 2009

Am so happy



to report that lots of animal lover bloggers and media peeps have featured the FURPOWER challenge on their blogs.

Today I was on the Franny's Cats Blog on About.com and Paw Fun and earlier this week on , Tattle Tails, the Orlando Sentinel's Animal Crazy Blog, and Bailey's mom's blog, My Fire Hydrant.

I know there are more and I'm sorry I haven't called you out before, but thank you to everyone who helps spread the word about the work we're doing!

GO FURPOWER!

xo,
Romeo

4 comments:

  1. U are a very sweet and nice kitty! I have an award for u! Take it in my bloggie today!

    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Romeo!! Read Franny's article. Only on Twitter since Feb? Wow - you've shot so far, so fast! Couldn't happen to a cuter kitty. I look forward to your posts and tweets - especially your wake-up strategies. (Cracked up at your "total rookie move" last month. Hilarious!) Keep up the great work. Romeo rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you do get around. We don't know a fraction of the folks you do!

    ReplyDelete